During the first year of its operation, IMS R&D participated in 44 proposals, under:
- the Interreg Med Cooperation programme 2014-2020
- Interreg Balkan Mediterranean programme
- HORIZON 2020
Its participation is mainly addressing societal and environmentalissues as well as scientific excellence in education.
Healthy at school. Supporting the well-being and mental health of students and teachers
Our Erasmus+ project, “Healthy at School” aims to improve the physical and mental health of students and teachers by strengthening the capacity of educational institutions to develop strategies and training programs that will promote a healthy environment that effectively fosters the well-being of everybody involved in the educational process.
"Women in STEM - overcoming stereotypes", a new ERASMUS+ project for IMS Private School
Our Erasmus+ Project "Women in STEM - overcoming stereotypes" is a Strategic Partnership in the field of higher education that will be implemented over a span of three years, by a consortium comprised of five experienced organizations:
TRAKIA UNIVERSITY, Bulgaria
UNIVERZITET MAJKA TEREZA VO SKOPJE, North Macedonia
EOS DEVELOPMENTAL SA Greece
IMS Private School, Cyprus
Association of Young Psychologists in Bulgaria, Varna
- Making STEM higher education more supportive, diverse and socially inclusive for women
- To improve the future career prospects, professional and personal development of women in the modern labour market
- To increase the motivation of women to pursue and participate in education and career in STEM
The project will produce the following results:
- Development and testing of programs aimed at motivating women for pursuing and participating in STEM higher education.
- Development of a methodology for overcoming/eliminating gender-based stereotypes towards women in STEM.
- Research and analysis of good practices and examples of successful women-experts in STEM fields.