IMS is registered as a UCAS School. This status is granted only to IMS and a few other very select schools in Cyprus by UCAS.
The responsibility of UCAS is to manage online applications to British universities. By means of special software, applicants are guided through the process of electronically applying to five different British Universities. Applications are forwarded by UCAS to the institutions chosen by the applicant, UCAS acting as a mediator between student and universities until a place is secured.
The status of UCAS School enables us to offer the best possible assistance to our students in their effort to secure a place at a top British University:
- We guide students in choosing the correct field of studies.
- We offer advice to students regarding Universities for their chosen field of studies.
- We complete and submit online applications to UCAS on student’s behalf.
- We prepare reference letters and give predictions of students’ results for their future examinations.
- We offer essential and precise assistance repeatedly reviewing their personal statements.
- We submit the necessary applications to The European Union for student grants and loans.
- We ensure swift certification of examination results.
- We organize presentations at IMS by top British Universities.
- We assist students in their correspondence with the various Universities as well as completing any additional forms, as requested by them.
- We provide all possible assistance in regard to securing accommodation in the UK.
- We undertake translations and certify all documents and certificates required by the Universities.
- We hold mock interviews at IMS to encourage and develop students’ skills to succeed in their mandatory interviews.
- Due to the rich IMS tradition, a higher success rate is achieved by our students.