IMS is acknowledged by the Examining Bodies Edexcel, AQA, Cambridge as an accredited Examination Centre (Teaching Institution), thus affording us the following privileges and benefits:
- Examinations are taken at our institute so that students remain in familiar surroundings.
- We register our students for examinations directly with the examining bodies. In this way it is possible to modify their choice at any time and at short notice.
- Examination results are published on our web site immediately they become available without undue delay.
- Mistakes regarding exam registrations are avoided as they are constantly been monitored to include all students.
- During examinations, our students have at their disposal all the modern audiovisual equipment and resources required for a number of exams.
- In the event of two or more exam times clashing, students are facilitated and assisted to suffer the least possible disruption and inconvenience
- Services offered by the examining bodies such as access to scripts and re-marking are available to all our students. This process is carried out efficiently and promptly, post results.